ToDo is a simple and elegant Todo task organiser for Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
When installed – it sits in the System Tray on startup – so it’s always to hand one click away!
I wrote ToDo simply to keep my own mental stability as I dragged Gemstars out of the cupboard and kicked it into shape for release.
It proved to be an invaluable tool – I used it to track design and and feature implementation, bugs and issues. I couldn’t find a ‘Todo’ tool that was a) simple and b) hierarchical – so I wrote one instead. I would no doubt have gone insane without it!
Download the full unlimited version of ToDo here – it is ENTIRELY FREE!
- Quickly create a hierarchy of ToDo’s in the familiar “explorer” style tree view.
- Assign priorities to your tasks, and see at a glance their open/closed status.
- Cut/Copy/Paste or Drag n’ Drop tasks in your document as you see fit.
- Autosave feature backs up your open .todo for safe keeping.
- Access ToDo from the system tray, so it’s always there to lend a hand.
- Print your .todo’s so you can show others how busy you are!